Bike Cover

I have a Geeza cover and I believe Eric has one as well. Mine isn't made
for the ST but it fits well with (bags are not covered) or without the
bags. My dad has a cover as well and his is for a ST1100. I will try it
out and see how it fits with the bags on.  I really like the cover
because it is so small and light weight. They stay on in the worst wind
storms, they actually advertise that you can trailer your  bike with
them on.  I will post the results later.

Troy Blood
PH  (864) 963-3471
FaX (864) 967-2787
mailto:troyb@xxxxxxxxxxx