RE: 207's and Mobil 1

Because there is supposed to be more lubing compounds in the dealer oil than
in the oil you buy off the shelf.  The manual says you can use the oil off
the shelf as log as it meets the API rating.  In the worst case you will
loose 5000, maybe 10000 miles of life and have to rebuild earlier.  Once I
rebuild this thing it's getting a turbo so it doesn't bother me that I don't
pay 48 bucks for oil from the dealer.  Save your receipts on the changes you
do yourself.

Martin