Re: Decisions, decisions....

Eric wrote:

Don't blame US RAT for that - Torque is published 4 times per year and the
cut off for submissions is prohibitive when trying to put ride info out.
Rest assured that Travis Milner (head US RAT) is working on a better system
for getting info out to US riders. Sorry that we are cutting into a RAT
run, but I guarantee you'll still have a great time anyway.

>>My disapointment stems only from being involved in, and used to the BMWMOA.  And yes I do understand that RAT can't reach that level of involvement just yet, simply not enough people.  I just have to keep reminding myself.  Maybe Travis can get the North American edition of Torque printed locally here, not overseas, it would help communications on stuff like this.  But, like everything that takes time and money.

On that note, I have received a couple of emails with the general tone that
the word "Rally" is not liked at Triumph UK .... not sure if it has
different meanings elsewhere ..... Any way, with that in mind, I would like
to create a name for the event that does not use the word "Rally" in the
title. Ideally it should be something that has the ST name in it and could
be used anywhere (not just in the US)...

Any suggestions?