Cover

Dan , Eric:

I don't have the top box on my bike but I am planning to install the top
rack as soon as it comes in at the dealer's.  From the pictures I've
seen of it I don't think it would take up a lot of room.  I do need it
to cover the panniers, however.  The reason I was looking for the
aluminized reinforcing is that I quite often ride to work and it would
be much more convenient to put it on when I park.  At home it is
garaged.  With my last bike (a Concours) I was lucky to find a cover
that fit almost exactly so I never had to worry about it blowing off.
It does get windy occasionally here in L.A.

Larry Murdock
"Middle Age Crazy"