Re: Stainless Cans

Mark Patrick wrote:
>>What does all this prove?  I have no idea, but it did provide
>>entertainment for other members of my family.  ;-)

Rich Weyand replied:
>hehehe.  Glad you all had fun.  That's what motorcycling is about!

Motorcycling ? ..... I'm waiting for you guys to break out the pickle,
forks and AC cord and start humming the theme to Mr Wizard...... ;-)

(And no, although several of you have warped / twisted minds the above is
not sexually oriented in any way .....) (For those not in the US, not sure
if you know but Mr Wizard was a public television personality that hosted a
show aimed towards science and middle aged children - 8 - 12 ish  -  one of
the more memorable shows involved making an AC powered lamp out of a pickle
....... )

- - Eric
Way too tired and starting to get a little punchy.....