RE: Performance Exhaust

Dennis,

Is there a site for the M4 exhaust? I would like to see a picture. Is M4
the mfg?

Troy Blood
PH  (864) 963-3471
FaX (864) 967-2787
mailto:troyb@xxxxxxxxxxx

Yes to both. Their site is www.m4exhaust.com. They are here in Texas. No
pics of the Triumph cans yet but check out some of the Jap bike pictures to
get an idea of the look. Great carbon fiber quality. I gave them my ST for a
week to develop the new exhaust. They are making a kit for the high and low
setup. I asked for a printout of every run but they will only give me before
and final after. They are very protective of their info and I can't blame
them give the competitive market for exhausts. They race what they sell so
that's a plus also.