Re: Painfull Confession

Rich Weyland wrote:
> Don't forget the two upper brackets for the lower fairing.  When they took
> the weight of the bike on my downside (which was admittedly more exciting
> than your incident), they bent.  You will know by comparing the gap between
> the lower fairing piece and the frame along the top edge of the lower fairing.

Thanks for the advise!!  I went and check and it looks like at least one
of the brackets is bent.  We may take the fairing off and have a look,
but I'll probably order both brackets, just to make sure . . .
Obviously, I'm leaning towards "biting the bullet" and ordering new
parts and not cannibalizing Richard's bike for the parts I need to make
mine "new" again.  That way, we will still have two "new" beautiful STs.

Lisa