Re: Painfull Confession

At 10:32 AM 06/19/1999 -0500, Richard & Lisa White wrote:
>I hate to admit this, but a couple days ago I was fixing the seat lock
>on Lisa's bike and decided to move it onto the center stand.  Somehow I
>let it get off balance to the opposite side and could not hold it back.
>It fell in an agonizingly slow motion till I could not hold on any
>longer and had to let it go.  Expletives flew past my lips at a furious
>pace.

Well Richard,

Since you were able to type the message, Lisa has obviously shown great
restraint and allowed you to keep all your fingers in their current
unbroken state  ... ;-)

I find myself using the skyking stand quite often for fear of the same
thing. I still find my centerstand to be less than ideal after the
exchange. A slight push from the back is all it takes to come off the stand.

- - Eric