RE: Luggage at last!

I live near Hughendon M40, and I bought my T595 there just over a year ago.
I was going to buy the new ST there, but they didn't seem to want the
business enough - Darren's status as Trumpet salesman of the year
notwithstanding. So I bought it at Carl Rosners - near my current client.

Raising the exhaust was a minor concern for me, but a spirited lap of the
mountain on the Isle of Man, including rapid passage through the gooseneck
at extreme dangle angle, convinced me that it wasn't going to touch down any
too easily...

I suspect the hero blobs touch first, low exhaust or no low exhaust, and
I've not had those down yet - something I did do on my old VFR...

Ken Haylock [Sprint ST]