Re: Clutch Cable hanger

Troy,
After taking a second look I see that there are two u shaped bends. The
one that the wires are cradled in would be about in the middle of the
hanger if it were all straightened out. There is a smaller one at one
end of the hanger that a bolt runs through to mount the hanger to the
radiator bracket. There is just a little more of the hanger on this end
that goes forward, turns and runs about 1/4" across the front of the
radiator bracket.
My hanger mounts to the radaitor mount, runs straight down, makes a 180
degree turn back up(wiring harness is here) then the clutch cable runs
through a little circle that forms on the end which is at the top.

Charles