Re: Turn Signals

Eric,
I haven't tried any of their other products, but if the "signalMinder" is any
indication the quality of their products I'm sure they are very good.  I also
failed to mention in my first message that their service was great.  I ordered
my "signalMinder" on a Friday and it was in my hands by Monday.
Kisan is located in California and I live in Wisconsin and the shipping was
only around $3.

Dan