Better Brakes (and Dragon GTS)

Went and DIY fitted the Pirelli Dragon GTS at lunchtime. Haven't worn off the mould solution yet but they certainly look good - like lots of rainblows around the perimeter of the tyre.
While I was at it, and the brake calipers were off, it became obvious that one of the four pistons had 'seized' - with a little effort it soon became nice and free again;  the improvement in braking feel, reduced lever travel etc. is pretty convincing. I had to change the lever adjuster from position 4 back to position 1, there is hardly any travel - if you had the same 1/2 travel before any bite then take the calipers off and check the pistons - 10 mins work if you have a Torqs T55 thingy.
Cheers
Jonathan