Re: Genmar risers

Thanks for the report. I am 6'2" and have TREMENDOUS wrist pressure only
when I have a pillion. Maybe we're not riding right but anyway...how
hard are they to install? how long did it take? brewskis?  After you
ride a while can you tell us how much different the wind on the hands
is. This may not mean much now but it will to me when it gets cold. I've
noticed by moving my left hand around at speed that the least wind is
received where the hand is on the stock grip.