CRASH PROTECTION

    Hi All!!!!!

With all of the recent casualities coming in with dropped and crashed ST's,
I've found a company INTUITIVE RACE PRODUCTS   , which makes a fantastic
product------ FRAME SLIDERS.  These 'frame sliders' are little "doughnuts"
(if you will), usually mounted through the engine mount bolts that stick out
the sides of motorcycle fairings --- they first started on race bikes, and
I'm convinced that they are an essential product to help protect the ever so
expensive replacement body panels on our beloved STs.

Their website address is: www.intuRace.com and they've got a section under
'products' (then click on 'frame sliders') showing various pictures of
bikes, for which they already manufacture frame sliders.  They also have a
highlighted 'feedback' link with the frame sliders section that will allow
you to tell them about your bike.  I'm convinced that if enough of us
contact them, tell them about our new Sprint STs and our desire for their
product, that they will seriously consider producing them  (somewhat similar
to the response we got from Genmar--- and presto we now have bar risers).

Please give this some serious thought---- it will just take a few minutes of
your time, and I for one, would kill to be able to get these 'sliders'
produced for the ST----- anything to decrease the chance of hundreds of
dollars in replacement fairing parts, even for the simple "gravel in the
parking lot dumps" (not to mention the 'at speed' dumps).

Lance LaCerte,   Denver, CO