first trip

Hello Owners,
My wife and I just got back from a nice two day ride, to the east side of
Washington
and back home on the west side. The bike ran great, got about 45 miles per
gallon.
Taking it over the passes was fun, the motor just pulled us right on to the
top of the
pass, their about 5500 foot passes. The bike rode good with two of us on it,
and went
around the corners very well for a "sport-touring" bike. My wife said the
backseat was
very comfortable, and she's looking forward to going to California later this
summer.
I've got almost 1600 miles on it in two weeks, and my only complaint sofar is
sometimes shifting from 5th to 6th gear is kinda clunky. Most of the time it
goes right into 6th, but once in awhile it does'nt want to mesh into 6th
gear. Has any one
else had this problem, it's not a big deal I just make sure I get it into
gear before hitting the gas hard. Other then that it's been a wonderful bike,
now we just need the
hard bags to get in.We're looking forward to many more long rides in the
future, it's
a very nice place to spend a long day of riding.

        99 sprint st {red}
         Bruce and Patty