Re: Gas tank vacuum

The same thing happens to mine too, especially when the tank is low on fuel.  It
does not seem to affect the running of the bike at all and the only bad thing is
that it makes the filler cover difficult to open.  This could be a result of the
evaporative emission controls required on all new vehicles as both of my newer
cars (BMW and Saturn) and my pickup truck (Chevy) do this too.

Dan