Re: Panniers

> Has anyone got there 2 pannier set up? Tuesday will be 10 weeks I've been
> waiting. Should I get my cash back and go elsewhere? Help!
>
> Mark

My dealer promised I would get the bags within a couple of weeks. I wanted
them within 4 weeks of my purchase of the bike because I was going to the
Sear's Point AMA race. The race came and went without the bags. I even
called the distributor in Georgia in hopes of going to the front of the
line and getting a set for my trip. Although the people in Georgia were
very nice and understanding, there were simply no bags within the US to be
had. The bags actually came in within about 6 weeks of my purchase of the
bike and ordering of the bags.

MR