Accessory Plug

When I purchased my ST, I asked the dealer (O.C. Triumph) whether he sold
the accessory plug that fits into the accessory socket on the left side of
the ST. He said no and didn't know where I could get one. I was at the
local BMW dealer this Saturday and they have apparently been using this
accessory plug for quite some time. They have a full range of
plugs/adaptors for your accessories (e.g., electric vests, radar detectors,
battery chargers, etc.). The plain plug (with no wires) was about $8 and
the plug with the universal motorcycle adaptor (battery chargers and
electric vests) cost around $12. They also have a BMW cigarette adaptor for
about $23.

MR