Re: Wrist Pressure

>>I am 6'2" and have TREMENDOUS wrist pressure only when I have a pillion.
Maybe we're not riding right but anyway...how hard are they to install?<<

>>My main concerns, at age 45 with a back that goes out more than I do, are
seating position and wind protection, as I am looking for something I can
comfortably ride to San Francisco but also split lanes with in congested
L.A. So far I've gathered some nice tidbits from this list.<<

>>I've got about 4600 actual mi. on Sable, and it only took a cuppla weeks
to re-acclimate myself to a more prone position (I have a definite back
problem). I'm not sure at this point if I would even want taller bars!
Maybe after I do this 6000 mi. plus trek, I'll have a different opinion!<<

I was very sensitive to the 'wrist pressure' issue when I bought my ST,
after all, I've already had one wrist surgery courtesy of the "wonderfully
compliant suspension and ergonomically correct seating position" of my
Ducati 900 SS-SP. On my ST, I find that there is no pressure on my wrist
ASSUMING I'm riding correctly. By riding correctly, I mean that my back is
straight. The tendency is to slouch in which case you do end up applying
pressure to your wrists. Try riding with your back straight. It takes some
practice but it does work.

MR