Leather and Hot Weather

>>I believe some good came out of all of the "crash" talk on the list,
especially about Rick's wreck. Today, Richard, who has avoided wearing his
leather jacket for the last few months (in favor of a blue jean jacket),
once again wore his leather jacket for our afternoon ride when the heat
index was somewhere between 100-105 degrees!<<

Try the Vanson line of perforated leathers. They have a couple of different
versions. Mine is perforated only on the front and on the back of the arms.
They have a version that is perforated on the back, front and on both sides
of the arms. They also have perforated pants. It is no exaggeration to say
that when I'm wearing a t-shirt under my jacket, it's like riding with a
t-shirt only. So you really have no reason not to wear leather, even on the
hottest days.

MR