Re: Gas tank vacuum

well, if you have the CA model, all bets are off. The vent line is attached
to a really impressive array including 5 new lines, a pressure control
valve, a one way valve, a purge control valve, and a carbon canister. I'm
not sure where you would even start to troubleshoot this problem on a CA
bike (other than hoping really hard that the whole system would fall off at
some point while travelling down the road...)

- - Eric