Re: shifter adjustment

Troy,
I tried the adjustment today and it certainly has helped.  I was only able to
ride around the block a few times due to a lack of time but the shifter feels
much more positive.  I'll give it a full test tomorrow on the highway.  I also
noticed that the difficult shifting with the engine cold is now nonexistent.
Great tip!
Thanks,
Dan