Re: new st

 I have heard many people talk about how good the
>saddle is, but I always like Corbins better.  I will let you all know if I
>am able to get one soon.

You may want to check out Sargent in Florida (they have a web site but I
don't have it).  I called them about the Triumph before I got it and they
were very helpful.  They said basically anything could be done, and in only
about two weeks total.  I sat on a BMW R1100RT with the Sargent seat and I
liked it better than my Corbin (on my BMW).
 Just my $0.02
James