Re: Introduction

Greetings Mike,

So what is the secret for getting so many Triumphs under one roof at one time?

Did you see any more of that new paint colour on the ST?

I finally met a SST in the flesh at Daytona (I think he was number 18) -
anyway neither of us could remember the secret handshake - too much
merriment I guess

- - Eric
SST #911

At 02:52 AM 03/10/1999 +0000, Mike wrote:
>Unaccustomed as I am to doing the introduction thing, I'm Mike
>Fleming, who some of you may know from other lists featuring Triumphs
>old and new. Current bikes are a modified T595, a Tiger, a Daytona
>900, and a couple of Tridents. Well, I believe in supporting local
>industry, and the factory is only ten miles away (and so is the old
>Meriden factory, come to that...).
>
>I haven't yet tried an ST out - it looks like Triumph will be bringing
>out the bike I tried to make (and still want), when I took a damaged
>T595 and put higher bars and a bikini fairing on it. The Sprint Sport
>is definitely coming, though a man at Triumph told me it would be
>later this year, so I shall hold fire until I see that.
>
>--
>Mike (DF) Fleming  MAG #79794   DoD #4446  OT #3   UKMC #9  FAB #10
>                   GAGARPHOF #6 JKLO #004  KotWP7  RotRotRotKotL
>                   SST #69      BOF #024   BFG     JHLO #1  ITG#3