RE: Future owner

The performance can looks exactly like a stock can with a new fangled
triumph badge to the upper rear of the can.  The can I have is in stainless
steel finish, I think it comes with a possible carbon fiber wrap or aluminum
wrap.  There is zero weight saved using the race can.  The wrap is simply
that, a wrap on a modified stock can.  The exhaust note loudness went up a
little bit since it was installed, enough to hear it when you are really in
it and wearing ear plugs.  No where near obnoxious though.

Martin