Re: new st

David,
I'm surprised you feel the crosswinds as much as on your Tiger, 'cuz you're at
a lower attitude. My Sprint cuts through them at a much more controllable
posture than my old concours. It's like night an' day. (I live in the upper
desert of SoCal) constant 30+ winds with major gusts and she's very
comfortable! I'm truly surprised about the Corbin preference however, as this
is the most comfortable seat I've ever experienced (yes my connie has a Corbin)
but it doesn't compare to this!!
An aside, does your son play guitar?
Hope your back feels better soon.    Jim