St-Digest list

Thanks to those that have been patiently waiting on the digest version of
the list and to all for putting up with the multiple test messages. Amazing
how painful a digest installation on majordomo can be - have crashed my
email server 3 times now, but after many changed settings and pulling much
of my remaining hair, things seem to finally be working.

Have a few more tweaks to run and if all goes as it should, the Digest
version will become available on Sunday. When it is running, I will send a
set of instructions to the list for getting off the ST list and on to the
ST-Digest. The Digest will publish once per day unless a large number of
messages are received and then you may receive two digests.

Thanks again for your continued patience

- - Eric