Re: ST or Tiger

Congrats on the new addition to the stable. Feel free to hang out if you
like - after all you still have the 955 mill stuffed in there. Give us your
impressions after you get some more miles on it.

- - Eric

At 09:17 AM 03/12/1999 -0600, Thomas wrote:
>Hey All,
>I've been lurking here for a bit, trying to get the latest tidbits and
reviews of the ST.  I had placed a deposit with
>a dealer for either the ST or a Tiger, and last week I finally got to see
them side by side.  I opted for the Tiger,
>not because I dislike the the ST, but it was a bit to sporty for me.  (my
4 wheeler is a 4x4).  Not that I
>intend to take the Tiger offroad much,  but it has a very confomable
upright position with an incredible
>view of what ahead.  (I came off a Hawk).   The sounds of the bike reminds
me of a diesel with the
>muffled pipe.  It's gonna have to go at some point.  I've only got 100
miles on it but am really excited