Re: Manuals

Yes, my buddies at Pro-Italia apparently received a manual (said 1 of 4
stateside). If you e-mail them as to the info you need, they are pretty cool and
possibly would fax or somehow get you the required data. They realize, in the case
of my problems, things aren't showing up too quick!! Their website is
www.proitalia.com. I realise I'm speaking out of turn here, but it's worth a try!
Hope this helps someone. Regards,
                                                                        Jim