Re: Digest on-line

Eric Sheley wrote:

> For those of you that requested it, the digest version is now on-line. Just
> remember that the digest software does not support image files, so if a
> picture is sent to the ST list, those on the digest will not be able to
> view it. I am working on a FTP site so that we can upload pictures there
> for all to see, but that is a project for another day. The digest will
> publish daily at 9:55 (neat huh?) a.m. PST (GMT -8:00) or when it receives
> a large number of messages.
>
> To change from one list to the other, send an email to
> majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following lines.
>
> unsubscribe st
> subscribe st-digest
> end
>
> If you have any problems or questions email me.

Let me add to those subscribing to the digest that when responding
to a message PLEASE, PLEASE edit the digest message to keep just
the relevant message.  I've seen many responses on the Ducati
list where the lister would reply to a message in the digest
without editing the message and create a message over 1/2MB.
It's not interesting to those who only have a modem (not me :))
and it's a waste of bandwidth...

thanks
- --
Robert-Andre Croteau	BSD,MOTU		robert@xxxxxxx
Services Conseils Informatiques MOTU Inc. 	robert@xxxxxxx
(514) 465-3057					rcroteau@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.motu.ca/
	Si le bonheur ne s'achete pas alors louez le.