RE: Pipe and Tune

Greetings Martin,

I am familiar with the gameboy but looking at Steve's email he referenced a
486 being used to program the "gameboy". I heard on the T5 list that they
were supplying tunes via diskette which were put in a pc and downloaded to
the palm unit / gameboy / Engine Management Diagnostics Unit (official
term) and I think this is where they were having problems accessing the com
port on the pc that was downloading the tune.

- - Eric