Re: Tank Removal

At 08:21 AM 03/15/1999 -0800, David wrote:

>Really? Wow. I just got mine in the mail on Friday. I ordered it the same
>time I ordered the bike (around the middle of December). I also got my
>center stand and the carbon tank pad. I'm still waiting on the seat cowl
>though.
>
>If anybody has any specific questions, I can look 'em up in the manual. By
>the way, the manual costs $100. Ouch.

Hey, well I've got the seat cowl - want to trade? (It arrived with the bike
mid January) Waiting to see the rack before modifying the seat cowl to fit
while rack is attached. Looked at preproduction model at Daytona and it
looked like once I notched the seat cowl under the rear mounting tabs,
everything else would line up ok.

Thanks for the lookup offer on the manual - do you have an email address
that you read on the weekend or do I need to plan ahead?

- - Eric