Re: fuel gauge/accessories

Hey folks,
Having no speedo or odo, I've been really monitoring my fuel guage closely, and
when it reads 1/2 tank she has taken 3.4 gal , 3.6 gal, and 3.5 gal. (at least
it's consistent!) The luggage is a different story, as I spoke to Pro-Italia
tonight and they said I'm on a waiting list (#13 out of 48) to receive a 2 bag
set!! They also informed me that the panniers come as "kit form" with the dealer
having to assemble them from all their parts including hinge brkts., seals, locks,
etc. Does this sound accurate? Any feedback would be appreciated!
Jim
'99 Sprint ST "Sable"
'91 Concours "Gigi"
'89 ATK 250 "Glutton"