Re: Waiting.......

westcott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

> Are you Fucking kidding me?  Anyone who sends a virus to a whole list of
> people, intentionally or not, is a TOTAL FUCKING ASSHOLE and should have his
> balls removed, preferably with a rusty hatchet!!  Mike, did you also have
> something to do with that virus?!

I would say it was careless of him, but it's not terminal. It so
happens it's a well-mannered virus.

And don't start implying that I had anything to do with that virus.
You'd have to be pretty stupid to assume that it was something to do
with me after I was the one to point it out _and_ give the remedy.

- --
Mike Fleming