Speedo, bags, mapping, and alarms

	I've had my red ST since January 19 and still have not received the two
bag set up or the alarm that I paid for back then. I know that the bike,
alarm, and bags were ordered on Halloween 1998 when I put my deposit
down. That seems like too long to me. I really enjoy the bike but am
headed off to an advanced rider course tomorrow and really wish I had
somewhere to carry a folder and rain gear, etc.
	I really miss not having the alarm as I was visited by "MR. I want it
for free" one month after buying my 750 Suzuki a few years ago.
	I haven't heard anything from my dealer about a new mapping but keep
reading about it here. Wish I knew if it was for real and needed on all
ST's.
	As previously posted on the speedo; I rode my ST beside my wife's car
on the way to work about three weeks ago traveling at an indicated
70MPH. When we got to work I asked what speed she was going and she
responded about 70 or just slightly over. It seems close enough to me. I
think that the bike is so smooooth and easy that it's deceiving. That's
why I stated earlier to Lisa to not let yourself get in over your head.
	Good riding to all.