Re: engine mapping

Paul Steinbacher wrote:

> >I Was just being  sarcastic eric. This has gone on long on way to long.
> >The machine will give all the diagnostic info just won't download a
> >change. I enjoy riding it. I have 1000 mi. on it and have owned it a
> >month. But not to have anything but the tank bag in all this time Really
> >HACKS ME OFF:(   I guess I'm venting my spleen but hopefully this will
> >be  a heads up for others. Don't believe it till you see it. Regards
> >steve.       *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *
>
> Steve,
> Sorry things are not going too well for you right now but keep in mind that
> it is probably pretty tough to get things up and going with a very popular
> new model. This would be true for a major like Honda as well as a company
> the size of Triumph is at this point. I bought a Honda VTR (Superhawk)
> before it hit the showroom also and suffered through a few problems.
> Sometimes it pays to just relax and wait things out if you can. I know it is
> frustrating and all I'm trying to do is add a few words of encouragement.
> Paul

Thanks for the words of encouragement paul. I see the guys having no
problems with there new pipes and tunes. Makes me think that we are
missing something and as a hands on type A personality, not being able
step through the problem due to lack of support or info is not easy for
me to handle. Regards Steve.