Re: Tank Bra?

Stephen

Tanks are nowhere near the same shape - I can't see how they would be
interchangeable with the skins.

I am in the process however of putting together an order for some film from
invincashield. I used this on my previous two triumphs and it works like a
charm. It is a thin clear film that can be cut to shape and then using
their install process, installed completely clear on the bike - no bubbles
at all. Nice thing is that you can peel it off when it gets too scratched
up and then install a new piece.

I install it in the knee wells and as a tank protector. On the ST I am
going to install it on the fairing behind the front wheel as well - already
noticed a few stone chips.

If I get enough interest, maybe we can get a quantity discount

Let me know

- - Eric