From: Eric Sheley [mailto:eric@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 22, 1999 12:28 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Invincashield

Well, I've had a few emails of interest on the clear protector film, but
some wanted to see it. I have a picture of it on the 509 (roulette green)
so if you go to the following link:

http://www.elscom.com/T509/t509pics/invin509.JPG

you should just be able to make out the outline of the tank protector. This
is a close up view - unless you were that close, you would never even see
it on the bike.

- - Eric