RE: Invincashield

The company here is called Invincashield.

They use a 3M clear film that is commonly installed as a stone guard on new
cars and trucks. They set up a kit with a couple of sheets of film, a
bottle of installation solution, a squeegee, and an installation video.

I have had a number of requests off line for the product so I am working on
a couple different avenues to get the best possible pricing for people on
the ST list. I am not in this game to make a profit (not yet anyway...) so
any savings I get will be passed along to the group.

If you can't get the setup in Australia, let me know and I will include you
in the group purchase that we have going and we can work out the shipping
costs (or send me an airline ticket, and I'll bring it free and install it
.....)

- - Eric

BTW - thanks for the compliment on the list - we are lucky to have a really
good group of people subscribed.