RE: Invincashield

Eric,
	Can you give me specifics on this film?
	I have been digging around on the web trying to find this specific
film.  There are several window films from 3m that do various things but
nothing quite the same as what we have been talking about.  Everybody be
prepared, your bottom skin will look like mine after 3000+ miles.  Pitted!
	This film is a great idea.  Is it UV blocking?
	If it is it could be bad in the long run.  Discolored paint where
it's not protected.
	The solution it comes with, is it a lightly soapy consistency?
	If so it sounds like window tint only clear.  A breeze to install
given enough patience, when removed does it leave the adhesive?

I am also interested in getting in on a bulk load setup.  Maybe we can buy a
roll.

Martin