Re: 99 Triumph Sprint ST..Need help..

Eric,
thanks for the response and assistance in joining the
mailing list...

A quick Bio for all..
Ian Hallihan-Nashua, NH. 42 years young...
Owned a 75 Z1900 for close to 22 years. Rebuilt once..still own
I just bought the Black 99ST (pipe/remap-Triumph tank bag ..138miles)

Likes----Torque and plenty of it.."techology" it's just amazing...
The triple is everything they say it is..  Great looking bike also...
some might disagree but who cares...

Concerns----I've read the gas gauge thread and I will keep an eye on
it. When I picked the bike up, the tank(gauge) read full. I needed to
refill at 122 miles..hmmm..

The  ST tank bag is not too comfortable- In its natural position,
(tank bag receptacle? with Velcro strips) in the right position with the
hole cut out for refueling, I am having a hard time reaching the bars....
5'11 185lbs. Not too reach impaired...I've adjusted the straps to
accommodate
but its still awkward... Any suggestions... besides arm extensions!!

Also, thanks for all the responses on break-in.. I do appreciate it.

Ian H...