RE: Rear brake sender unit

- --=====================_85420837==_.ALT

FYI: dealer says no adjustment, it's a pitch and replace, under warranty,
of course.

At 08:35 AM 3/24/99 -0800, Allen Rice wrote:

>Any problem like this is definitely a dealer warrantee, get it fixed free,
>issue.

Rich Weyand
99 Sprint ST 'Black Magic'

Rich Weyand      |  _______   ___,---. ---+_______:_   |Rich Weyand
Weyand Associates| |_N_&_W_| |_N_&_W_| |__|________|_  |TracTronics
Comm Consultants |  ooo ooo ~ ooo ooo ~ oOOOO- OOOO=o\ |Model RR Electronics
weyand@xxxxxxx   |     http://www.mcs.net/~weyand/     |weyand@xxxxxxx
- --=====================_85420837==_.ALT

FYI: dealer says no adjustment, it's a pitch and replace, under
warranty,<br>
of course.<br>
At 08:35 AM 3/24/99 -0800, Allen Rice wrote:<br>
&gt;Any problem like this is definitely a dealer warrantee, get it fixed
free, <br>
&gt;issue.<br>
&gt;-----Original Message-----<br>
&gt;From:<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>Rich Weyand
[SMTP:weyand@xxxxxxx]<br>
&gt;Well, I just found the first problem on my new ST: I have no rear
brake<br>
&gt;light.&nbsp; While the front brake turns on the light with a
micro-switch,<br>
&gt;the rear uses a pressure switch which senses line pressure.&nbsp;
Tested it<br>
&gt;tonight while going over the bike, and no rear brake light.&nbsp; I
removed <br>
&gt;the connector and shorted the leads with the ignition on and I get
&gt;brake lights, but nothing when the pedal is depressed.&nbsp; Has this
sucker<br>
&gt;got an adjustment, or is it a pitch and replace deal?<br>
Rich Weyand<br>
_______&nbsp;&nbsp; ___,---. ---+_______:_&nbsp;&nbsp; |Rich
Weyand</div>
|TracTronics</div>