Re: Fuel guages on ST

Just wanted to confirm that this problem exists here in Europe
as well. My fuel guage is totally useless as it has all of the
problems already reported by many list members.
Over the years I have picked up the (good :-)) habbit of refueling
according to my trip meter so I am not too concerned. But in any
case I would like to have it fixed.
I informed my dealer about it but he didn't know what to say for
now.
Hopefully the people from the UK factory that read this list are
collecting our complaints and will come up with a solution.

Carlo
99 Black Sprint ST

=>
=>Greetings ST Listers - The following just came across from Shaun at ToA. If
=>you are having the fuel gauge problem, notify your dealer and request that
=>they contact ToA immediately, otherwise Triumph will continue under the
=>assumption that it is a very isolated problem.......
=>
=>- Eric
=