Black Widow

At 10:39 AM 03/27/1999 -0600, Richard and Lisa wrote:
>In case anyone was wondering about the Black Widow under seat exhaust,
here is
>a reply that I got from them.  My message asked whether it would work with
the
>two pannier system, but we will probably have to wait for the answer to that
>(my guess is no).

I contacted Tammy right before they got their ST and she promised to keep
the list updated on the progress. If I hear anything new, I'll be sure to
pass it along.

As for it working with the two bag system, the only problem that you would
encounter would be the rear strengthening brackets which are mounted under
the fender. I looked at them and it would be easy to modify the top bracket
in such a way that a strengthening bar could be dropped down from it. The
only problem at that point would be the looks - it may become too
industrial looking and detract from the beauty of the underseat exhaust.

- - Eric