Re: Rally Info.

Lisa,

looks like you made a great contact there. I'm not sure if everyone caught
it, but he also eluded to putting together a fly and ride program for
someone that may not want to ride that far - absolutely brilliant!

Anyway, I agree that Eureka Springs is "it". Now all we need are the dates.

Let us know what you hear from the hotel that you're checking into - if
they offer massage service just go ahead and book the rooms ;-) ....

- - Eric