Re: An Honest Man...

Hey Dude,
They're utilizing Kaizen technology (just in time) from the new Lean Enterprise
that's flooding our country. You'll get your bags 15 minutes before you need
them, and if your not up to speed on how to put them together (a several hour
job!) that's your problem. This sucks as I bought Sable in early Feb. and am also
waiting for bags. Going to the Track (Willow Springs) on 5/10 and I'll let you
know how she performs. My dealer in SoCal is extremely frustrated as to their
response to their questions and timely delivery of components! Take solice in the
fact they tell me Ducati & Guzzi are even worse!!
            Hope you've figured out a baggage solution,
                                                                            Jim

'91 Concours "Gigi"
'99 Stealth "Sable"