Re: New file uploaded

> Description :-
> Well, here it is - the ST version of "Where's Waldo" commonly referred to
as "Pick out Paul"

Pretty cool Eric, at least I know where he is.
Update on my ST that was in to have the bolts replaced. Dealer called and
said that the (case?) had a small crack so I am without the ST until the
part arrives. I'm not sure what all they do when they replace the bolts, but
I am assuming that the oil pan is what they were talking about. I decided to
take the Buell out for a ride since it is so nice here today, got about 20
miles down the road and the front motor mount broke in half dropping the
engine down, lucky it caught on the broken mount otherwise it could have
been a very exciting day for me. Now I'm left with no ride for the weekend
since I sold the Bandit Thursday. All of you ST folks put on a few extra
miles for me, OK.

Paul & Delores Steinbacher
97 Buell M2 Cyclone (Definitely broke again)
99 Triumph Sprint ST(Red Wind)

End of st-digest V1999 #60