Saturday Ride

What a nice ride we had today! Weather was perfect--in the 70s and the
sun was not too bright.  We did have to take the ST in to the dealer for
her bolt replacement, but we took the long way there -- 140 miles vs.
30.  Unfortunately, when you head south, most of the roads are fairly
straight, but we made it to one nice twisty road.  We got through the
twisty part and Richard pried the ST from my fingers and made me ride
the Exec. back through the twisties.  Boy, I hadn't realized how much
the wind was gusting!! The ST was rock solid and the Exec. was all over
the place.  I was extremely happy to get my ST back, and lucky to be
able to pry it out of Richard's fingers ;-).  I remember when I thought
how well the Exec. handled, and compared to my Bandit, it does handle
great, but it pales in comparison to the ST.  I guess that is why
Richard is getting one of his own.  Anyway, I have a little over 1800
miles on her now after slightly less than two months of ownership.  We
won't get to ride much until the weekend of the 15th when we take the
bikes across state (800 mile round trip) to Richard's sister's
graduation.  Next weekend we have to go out of town to my sister's
graduation and my 87 year old grandma is going with us, and I can't take
her 150 miles on the back of the bike even though she is a good
sport--Richard took her for a ride on the Exec. at her 87th birthday
party.  (My parents literally have not even touched one of our bikes!!)

Happy weekend riding!!

Lisa & Richard White
1999 Red Sprint ST
1998 Red Sprint Exec.