Re: Bolt recall

Frank,

A sump bolt recall has been issued for all 99 Triumphs with black cases
from Vin # 076793-084542

If you go to the site (http://www.TriumphNet.com/st) and click on "99
Triumph Info" you can view the recall letter. I would assume that as you
bought yours recently, it may be a little while before you get the letter.
If your Vin is in the range, contact your dealer to arrange replacement.

- - Eric