Re: Fuel Gauge

Greetings Frank,

>Just got back from a ride between the rain storms in sunny Colorado. My new
>ST also came up with a broken gas gauge, always reads full. My son is
already

First, the gauge sensor does not extend all the way to the top of the tank.
It takes between 100-120 miles for enough gas to be used before the sensor
will read anything but full. Depending on how old the bike is, you may also
experience problems with the gauge sticking (actually the float in the
sensor tube) and this is being addressed currently by Triumph.

- - Eric